Black Guy Goes Off On Muslims
I wish we knew his name !
How dare you Obama ?
We just heard that Obama abstained from the UN Vote.
It is the Opinion of this website that What we call the President of the United States, Is an anti-semite through and through.
And maybe even one step further, He may be Anti-American orAnti – “Judeo–Christian values”
He has proven it in oh so many ways over the last eight years.
A President Donald J. Trump will have his hands full once in office trying to undo the things Obama did or in this case didn’t do, to correct the position of the US in World Affairs
We believe these moves he has made were planned acts to weaken this country and our Allies.
And now the press is twisting the story around. and are talking out the both sides of their mouths, Blaming President Elect Trump who wanted to Veto the action taken by the UN, ( TO STOP IT ) but Obama had her abstain, ( A NO VOTE ) allowed the terrorists to win in the Middle East including IRAN …
Can you see the BIG PICTURE ???
Samantha Powers Double talks herself at the United Nations
They say President Obama is facing widespread backlash from Republicans and some Democrats. I would say almost the ENTIRE COUNTRY ( USA )
How dare you Obama (United States) abstained from a vote on a United Nations Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements, allowing the resolution to pass.
“Today’s passage of an ill-conceived resolution on Israeli settlements marks another shameful chapter in the bizarre anti-Israel history of the United Nations,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said in a statement Friday.
Thanks to that thing we call the President of the United States
On Friday, the Security Council voted 14-0 on a resolution condemning Israeli settlements in Palestinian territory as a “flagrant violation” of international law that have “”no legal validity.” It demands a halt to “all Israeli settlement activities,” saying this “is essential for salvaging the two-state solution.”
Team Obama Lets U.N. Condemn Israel for Settlements
In a stinging rebuke to Israel, the United States abstained from a United Nations Security Council vote on a resolution that demands a halt to Israeli settlements, allowing the measure to pass despite vigorous bipartisan opposition at home.
Shame on you New Zealand and Senegal
THE COST FOR THE REFUGEES $$$
And Families here can not get Health Care because of the cost and
“they ” are getting it free.
At the bottom there is a link to find out a lot more
As Americans continue to debate what to do about the humanitarian crisis in the Middle East, this analysis attempts to estimate the costs of resettling refugees from that region in the United States. Although we do not consider all costs, our best estimate is that in their first five years in the United States each refugee from the Middle East costs taxpayers $64,370 — 12 times what the UN estimates it costs to care for one refugee in neighboring Middle Eastern countries. The cost of resettlement includes heavy welfare use by Middle Eastern refugees; 91 percent receive food stamps and 68 percent receive cash assistance. Costs also include processing refugees, assistance given to new refugees, and aid to refugee-receiving communities. Given the high costs of resettling refugees in the United States, providing for them in neighboring countries in the Middle East may be a more cost-effective way to help them.
Among the findings of this analysis:
- On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States costs an estimated $64,370 in the first five years, or $257,481 per household.
- The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has requested $1,057 to care for each Syrian refugee annually in most countries neighboring Syria.
- For what it costs to resettle one Middle Eastern refugee in the United States for five years, about 12 refugees can be helped in the Middle East for five years, or 61 refugees can be helped for one year.
- UNHCR reports a gap of $2.5 billion in funding that it needs to care for approximately four million Syrians in neighboring countries.
- The five-year cost of resettling about 39,000 Syrian refugees in the United States is enough to erase the current UNHCR funding gap.
- The five-year costs of resettlement in the United States include $9,230 spent by the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) within HHS and the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) within the State Department in the first year, as well as $55,139 in expenditures on welfare and education.
- Very heavy use of welfare programs by Middle Eastern refugees, and the fact that they have only 10.5 years of education on average, makes it likely that it will be many years, if ever, before this population will cease to be a net fiscal drain on public coffers — using more in public services than they pay in taxes.
- It is worth adding that ORR often reports that most refugees are self-sufficient within five years. However, ORR defines “self-sufficiency” as not receiving cash welfare. A household is still considered “self-sufficient” even if it is using any number of non-cash programs such as food stamps, public housing, or Medicaid.
- Refugees are admitted for humanitarian reasons, not because they are supposed to be self-sufficient, so the drain on public coffers that Middle Eastern refugees create is expected. However, given limited resources, the high cost of resettlement in the United States means careful consideration should be given to alternatives to resettlement if the goal is the help as many people possible.
- Refugees and Welfare. Unlike other new legal immigrants, refugees are eligible for all welfare programs upon arrival. Further, there are several short-term programs, such as Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) and Refugee Medical Assistance (RMA), for which only refugees and other humanitarian immigrants are eligible. Refugees have the most generous access to welfare programs of any population in the country. The ORR conducts the Annual Survey of Refugees each year and the 2013 survey provides a detailed profile of the socio-demographic and economic characteristics of refugees who entered the country in the prior five years, including use of many of the nation’s major welfare programs by sending region. We use information published by ORR on Middle Eastern refugees’ welfare use as the basis of our cost estimates.
Obama To End Registry Used
To Track Muslims After 9/11
( W H Y ) ?
The move, though largely symbolic, could stymie efforts by the incoming Trump administration to track and monitor Muslims
U.S. President Barack Obama smiles at someone in the audience as he takes the stage to deliver remarks at a ‘Champions of Change’ event to highlight middle class economic issues on the White House campus in Washington April 16, 2015. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst – RTR4XNBN
The Obama administration announced on Thursday that it will dismantle a dormant national registry that was used to track tens of thousands of Arab and Muslim men following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
With a simple rule change set for December 23, the Department of Homeland Security will officially end what is known as the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System, or Nseers — a program that President-elect Donald Trump has considered reviving.
The act, first reported by the New York Times, is largely symbolic for Obama, who has sought to shore up his legacy on such issues as immigration and climate change in the final weeks of his presidency. The registry has not been in use since 2011. But looming fears of how a Trump administration might seek to track or target Muslims in the U.S. has prompted Democrats, lawmakers, and civil rights groups to urge Obama to dismantle Nseers’ regulatory framework.
“We can’t risk giving President-elect Trump the tools to create an unconstitutional religious registry,” New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said in a statement this week, urging the outgoing president to end the registry. Last month, nearly 200 organizations fearful that Trump could revive the controversial program, created under the George W. Bush administration, asked Obama to abolish it before he left office.
Created in 2002, the federal program first aimed to track and register non-immigrant males entering the U.S. from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan, and Syria. A year later, it had expanded to 25 countries. All of them, with the exception of North Korea, were Muslim-majority nations. The program registered more than 80,000 men and teenage boys and placed more than 13,000 men in deportation proceedings, DHS figures show. However, the registry program failed to result in a single terrorism-related conviction, critics say.
That has not stopped some of Trump’s closest advisors on immigration from pushing for the resurrection of the registry. Republican Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state and a member of Trump’s transition team, was one of the men who devised the program while working at the Justice Department under the Bush administration. Last month, Kobach proposed to reintroduce the registry during a meeting with Trump, leaked documents showed.
The decision by Obama to dismantle Nseers does not prevent the president-elect from working to create a new registry after he assumes office in January. But the Trump administration will have to begin the regulatory process from scratch, setting the stage for what would likely be a bruising political showdown.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Releases New Information on President Obama’s Birth Certificate
America, not Keith Ellison, decides what book a Congressman takes his oath on
Quran oath controversy of the
110th United States Congress
In mid-November 2006 it was reported that Keith Ellison, the first Muslim elected to the United States Congress (for Minnesota‘s 5th congressional district), “will take his oath of office with his hand upon the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book“. In reaction to the news, conservative media pundit Dennis Prager criticized the decision in his November 28, 2006, column entitled “America, not Keith Ellison, decides what book a Congressman takes his oath on”.
The column attracted national attention from both Ellison and Prager supporters. Presented with the fact that all members of the House swear in (or affirm) en masse without the use of any religious text, and that such works are only used in ceremonial reenactments afterwards, Prager stated “that’s the whole point: it’s exactly because it’s ceremonial that it matters”. In response to a wave of criticism, Prager released another column on the topic on December 5, 2006, entitled “A response to my many critics—and a solution”. In that column, Prager repeated the inaccurate claim that no, or hardly any, officeholder in U.S. history had ever refused to take his oath on the Bible.
The controversy became more heated when Rep. Virgil Goode (R–VA) issued a letter to his constituents stating his view that Ellison’s decision to use the Qur’an is a threat to “the values and beliefs traditional to the United States of America…[and] if American citizens don’t wake up and adopt the Virgil Goode position on immigration there will likely be many more Muslims elected to office and demanding the use of the Koran”. Goode’s foray into the controversy caused many other members of Congress to weigh in.
Ellison went on to use the English translation of the Qur’an owned by Thomas Jefferson for the swearing-in ceremony.
Keith Maurice Ellison (born August 4, 1963) has been the U.S. Representative for Minnesota’s 5th congressional district since 2007. He is a member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party (DFL), the Minnesota state Democratic Party affiliate. The district centers on Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs. Ellison is a co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus and a Chief Deputy Whip, and also serves on the House Committee on Financial Services.
Ellison was the first Muslim to be elected to the U.S. Congress, and along with André Carson of Indiana, is one of two Muslims now serving in Congress. He is also the first African American elected to the House from Minnesota. In November 2016, Ellison was widely reported to be in the running for chair of the Democratic National Committee, with the support of several senators and progressive groups.
He is the grandson of his predecessor, former U.S. Representative Julia Carson (1938–2007). Carson is the second Muslim to be elected to the United States Congress, following Keith Ellison in 2006.
André Carson was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana. At a young age, Carson’s interest in public service was shaped by his grandmother, the late Congresswoman Julia Carson. Carson grew up in a rough neighborhood, and he credits that experience for shaping his policy views on issues like education, public safety and economic opportunity.
Carson attended Indianapolis Public Schools and is a graduate of Arsenal Technical High School. He went on to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Management from Concordia University Wisconsin and a Master of Business Management from Indiana Wesleyan University.
Carson got his professional start as a law enforcement officer, serving as an investigator for the Indiana State Excise Police for nine years. He later joined the Indiana Department of Homeland Security and was detailed to an Intelligence Fusion Center, supervising an anti-terrorism unit.
Following his career in law enforcement, Carson was a marketing specialist for Cripe Architects + Engineers in Indianapolis.
Muslim “Rape Gangs” Now a Thing in Western Countries Too!
Thanks to the European socialists’ passion for all things multicultural and politically correct, Europe is now on the brink of complete collapse, and the Americas may not be too far behind them. The suicidal refugee policies that have been embraced by the leftists across the pond have coincided with spikes in sexual assault, rape, murder, and every other category of crime imaginable. Entire sections of ancient European cities have become inhospitable to their former inhabitants as refugee communities have formed close knit, xenophobic bonds that have shut out non-Muslims altogether.
The most recent example of the horror film that Europe has become comes to us from Britain, where police have finally captured a roving band of sexual deviants.