How dare you Obama ?
We just heard that Obama abstained from the UN Vote.
It is the Opinion of this website that What we call the President of the United States, Is an anti-semite through and through.
And maybe even one step further, He may be Anti-American orAnti – “Judeo–Christian values”
He has proven it in oh so many ways over the last eight years.
A President Donald J. Trump will have his hands full once in office trying to undo the things Obama did or in this case didn’t do, to correct the position of the US in World Affairs
We believe these moves he has made were planned acts to weaken this country and our Allies.
And now the press is twisting the story around. and are talking out the both sides of their mouths, Blaming President Elect Trump who wanted to Veto the action taken by the UN, ( TO STOP IT ) but Obama had her abstain, ( A NO VOTE ) allowed the terrorists to win in the Middle East including IRAN …
Can you see the BIG PICTURE ???
Samantha Powers Double talks herself at the United Nations
They say President Obama is facing widespread backlash from Republicans and some Democrats. I would say almost the ENTIRE COUNTRY ( USA )
How dare you Obama (United States) abstained from a vote on a United Nations Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements, allowing the resolution to pass.
“Today’s passage of an ill-conceived resolution on Israeli settlements marks another shameful chapter in the bizarre anti-Israel history of the United Nations,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said in a statement Friday.
Thanks to that thing we call the President of the United States
On Friday, the Security Council voted 14-0 on a resolution condemning Israeli settlements in Palestinian territory as a “flagrant violation” of international law that have “”no legal validity.” It demands a halt to “all Israeli settlement activities,” saying this “is essential for salvaging the two-state solution.”
Team Obama Lets U.N. Condemn Israel for Settlements
In a stinging rebuke to Israel, the United States abstained from a United Nations Security Council vote on a resolution that demands a halt to Israeli settlements, allowing the measure to pass despite vigorous bipartisan opposition at home.
Shame on you New Zealand and Senegal
THE COST FOR THE REFUGEES $$$
And Families here can not get Health Care because of the cost and
“they ” are getting it free.
At the bottom there is a link to find out a lot more
As Americans continue to debate what to do about the humanitarian crisis in the Middle East, this analysis attempts to estimate the costs of resettling refugees from that region in the United States. Although we do not consider all costs, our best estimate is that in their first five years in the United States each refugee from the Middle East costs taxpayers $64,370 — 12 times what the UN estimates it costs to care for one refugee in neighboring Middle Eastern countries. The cost of resettlement includes heavy welfare use by Middle Eastern refugees; 91 percent receive food stamps and 68 percent receive cash assistance. Costs also include processing refugees, assistance given to new refugees, and aid to refugee-receiving communities. Given the high costs of resettling refugees in the United States, providing for them in neighboring countries in the Middle East may be a more cost-effective way to help them.
Among the findings of this analysis:
- On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States costs an estimated $64,370 in the first five years, or $257,481 per household.
- The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has requested $1,057 to care for each Syrian refugee annually in most countries neighboring Syria.
- For what it costs to resettle one Middle Eastern refugee in the United States for five years, about 12 refugees can be helped in the Middle East for five years, or 61 refugees can be helped for one year.
- UNHCR reports a gap of $2.5 billion in funding that it needs to care for approximately four million Syrians in neighboring countries.
- The five-year cost of resettling about 39,000 Syrian refugees in the United States is enough to erase the current UNHCR funding gap.
- The five-year costs of resettlement in the United States include $9,230 spent by the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) within HHS and the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) within the State Department in the first year, as well as $55,139 in expenditures on welfare and education.
- Very heavy use of welfare programs by Middle Eastern refugees, and the fact that they have only 10.5 years of education on average, makes it likely that it will be many years, if ever, before this population will cease to be a net fiscal drain on public coffers — using more in public services than they pay in taxes.
- It is worth adding that ORR often reports that most refugees are self-sufficient within five years. However, ORR defines “self-sufficiency” as not receiving cash welfare. A household is still considered “self-sufficient” even if it is using any number of non-cash programs such as food stamps, public housing, or Medicaid.
- Refugees are admitted for humanitarian reasons, not because they are supposed to be self-sufficient, so the drain on public coffers that Middle Eastern refugees create is expected. However, given limited resources, the high cost of resettlement in the United States means careful consideration should be given to alternatives to resettlement if the goal is the help as many people possible.
- Refugees and Welfare. Unlike other new legal immigrants, refugees are eligible for all welfare programs upon arrival. Further, there are several short-term programs, such as Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) and Refugee Medical Assistance (RMA), for which only refugees and other humanitarian immigrants are eligible. Refugees have the most generous access to welfare programs of any population in the country. The ORR conducts the Annual Survey of Refugees each year and the 2013 survey provides a detailed profile of the socio-demographic and economic characteristics of refugees who entered the country in the prior five years, including use of many of the nation’s major welfare programs by sending region. We use information published by ORR on Middle Eastern refugees’ welfare use as the basis of our cost estimates.
Obama To End Registry Used
To Track Muslims After 9/11
( W H Y ) ?
The move, though largely symbolic, could stymie efforts by the incoming Trump administration to track and monitor Muslims
U.S. President Barack Obama smiles at someone in the audience as he takes the stage to deliver remarks at a ‘Champions of Change’ event to highlight middle class economic issues on the White House campus in Washington April 16, 2015. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst – RTR4XNBN
The Obama administration announced on Thursday that it will dismantle a dormant national registry that was used to track tens of thousands of Arab and Muslim men following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
With a simple rule change set for December 23, the Department of Homeland Security will officially end what is known as the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System, or Nseers — a program that President-elect Donald Trump has considered reviving.
The act, first reported by the New York Times, is largely symbolic for Obama, who has sought to shore up his legacy on such issues as immigration and climate change in the final weeks of his presidency. The registry has not been in use since 2011. But looming fears of how a Trump administration might seek to track or target Muslims in the U.S. has prompted Democrats, lawmakers, and civil rights groups to urge Obama to dismantle Nseers’ regulatory framework.
“We can’t risk giving President-elect Trump the tools to create an unconstitutional religious registry,” New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said in a statement this week, urging the outgoing president to end the registry. Last month, nearly 200 organizations fearful that Trump could revive the controversial program, created under the George W. Bush administration, asked Obama to abolish it before he left office.
Created in 2002, the federal program first aimed to track and register non-immigrant males entering the U.S. from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan, and Syria. A year later, it had expanded to 25 countries. All of them, with the exception of North Korea, were Muslim-majority nations. The program registered more than 80,000 men and teenage boys and placed more than 13,000 men in deportation proceedings, DHS figures show. However, the registry program failed to result in a single terrorism-related conviction, critics say.
That has not stopped some of Trump’s closest advisors on immigration from pushing for the resurrection of the registry. Republican Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state and a member of Trump’s transition team, was one of the men who devised the program while working at the Justice Department under the Bush administration. Last month, Kobach proposed to reintroduce the registry during a meeting with Trump, leaked documents showed.
The decision by Obama to dismantle Nseers does not prevent the president-elect from working to create a new registry after he assumes office in January. But the Trump administration will have to begin the regulatory process from scratch, setting the stage for what would likely be a bruising political showdown.
WAKE UP AMERICA …
THEY HAVE A PLAN AND IT INCLUDES IN BREEDING.
WHY CAN”T OUR LIBERAL FRIENDS AND OUR CURRENT ADMINISTRATION UNDERSTAND WHAT GENERATIONS, NO CENTURY’S, HAVE TAUGHT US ABOUT THE INGRAINED PHILOSOPHY AND MINDSET OF THE MUSLIM SOCIETY.
I want adults and children to understand this regarding MUSLIMS.
CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS ?
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Send it on to everyone.
Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.
Can a good Muslim be a good American?
Theologically – no.
Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.
Religiously – no.
Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)
Scripturally – no.
Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically – no.
Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially – no.
Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically – no.
Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
Domestically – no.
Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34)
Intellectually – no.
Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be
Philosophically – no.
Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either
dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually – no.
Because when we declare ‘one nation under
God,’ The Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran’s 99 excellent names.
Therefore, after much study and deliberation…
Panetta, Petraeus to address Benghazi Committee behind closed doors
We think most of this hearing should be open to the public so we can find out why HILLARY CLINTON lied about what happened.
Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and ex-CIA Director David Petraeus will be interviewed this week in a pair of closed-door sessions of the House’s Select Committee on Benghazi, the panel announced on Monday.
Petraeus will answer questions on Wednesday. Continue reading Panetta, Petraeus to address Benghazi Committee behind closed doors
CHILLING FOOTAGE: Moment female terrorist attempts to stab security guard at entrance of Beitar Ilit.
CHILLING FOOTAGE: Moment female terrorist attempts to stab security guard at entrance of Beitar Ilit. pic.twitter.com/dioGusGNPU
— Israel News Flash (@ILNewsFlash) November 8, 2015